Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st and Husband's Quilt.

I cannot believe that it is already November 1st. Which means that it is getting seriously close to the end of the year. 
That went by completely too fast.
Anyways, I've been working away when the little one is sleeping and busting out blocks for a quilt that my Husband has been begging me for. He is really excited about finally getting a quilt from me (He doesn't find it fair that our daughter has already been the receiver of 3). He picked out all the fabric that is being used in his quilt, so that will basically ensure that he likes it. 
Here is the progress that I've made. Now this picture doesn't look like a lot of blocks but they are all spread and stacked and believe me.. there is a LOT here:
Ta-da!
Awesome!
Anyways, my little pumpkin was so cute for Halloween. 
She was my little Pebbles Flintstone! 

Hope everyone had a great, safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment