Friday, November 11, 2011

It's About to Get Busy Around Here..

So today I was finally able to make it out to one of my most favorite places.. Fabric Depot! I so desperately needed to get new fabric for the quilts that I am going to make for the holiday bazaar coming up! 
It was packed.
My little girl was running around (with supervision of course!) and needed a nap.
My Husband was looking around at yarns and gadgets.
I was grabbing all the fabric that I thought was cute before someone else snagged it.

In the end we made out with some great things! And at a steal of a price. 

(These pictures are all going to be horrible quality so apologies in advance, you will get the idea though. ;) )

This will go with an adorably cute owl panel that I got. The fabrics match perfectly and I have a little feeling in my gut that it will be hard to part with this quilt.. so we will set it aside for later.. ;)

These here are not for any quilt in particular they were just cute and I felt like I needed them, so into the stash they go for a later use. Hah.

These are for my little boy quilt that I am going to be making and selling. Although I was a little bummed that I could not find the coordinating stripped with teeth fabric that goes with the dinosaur fabric collection (I am sure someone else probably had it in their cart!) I am still excited about this as I have only really made little girl quilts.. no little boy ones! So this will be a first. ;)

And last but certainly not least, these are the fabrics for the little girl quilt that I will be making and selling. I am really excited about these just because they are so bright and cheerful and cute. My husband told me that I should stop getting such bright fabric and that I should go with more "earth tone" colors.. buuut nah, that isn't what I am drawn to. :D This one is going to be a good one! :D


So, although I would love to work on these tonight, I still need to sort out which pattern I am going to use (I've just been thinking of a million that would be cute and they are all rolling around in my head.. ugh, I should probably draw them out!), My husband and I are going on a much needed date night, so these will have to wait till tomorrow night!

I am so excited to get started though. Only a few weeks to go before the bazaar!
Stay tuned for the final quilts.

On an even more cute note.. my daughter has the TINIEST feet in the world (she till wears a size 2 baby shoe at over a year old!) I finally decided that she needed another pair and these were so cute! Haha, we got them in a 3, so they are a little big, but so stinking cute!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment