Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Complete.

Today while the little one was napping I was finally able to finish my final quilt top that will be for sale at the bazaar on the 16th.
The days are just ticking away so fast it feels like I am never able to get anything done as fast as I'd like to.
Maybe it's that every Wednesday night I am consumed in American Horror Story.
Ooo, it's soo good and if you don't watch it, I recommend that you start.. NOW.

(I was unable to smooth it out because the ground was wet and I didn't want my quilt top to get muddy!)

I was so excited, I wasn't paying attention and got a boo-boo from the scalding iron. :(

Owie.

Anyways, tomorrow night I will be working my booty off getting all 3 quilts completed. 
I am so excited.

By the way.. 
My little one.. 
Not so into Santa Clause. ;) 
Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Cute quilt, Emily! I love the color combination. Good luck at the bazaar. And poor sweetie, not wanting anything to do with Santa. I didn't either as a kid. Makes for a memorable photo though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thank you! I am very excited to attend the bazaar, but a bit nervous as it is my first time! And haha, yes, she REALLY doesn't like Santa, so I blame her if we end up getting coal for Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete