Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Bazaar!

So this last weekend I was hanging out with my in-laws and my mother-in-law was telling me about how her work does a holiday bazaar and how she was wondering if my sister in law would like to reserve a table. Instantly we were both excited and jumped on the opportunity! And to my surprise, my husband did too! (He has recently become a knitting addict.)

Anywho, I am so beyond excited that I will have a chance to sell my hand made goods. I am thinking about making a baby girl blanket and a baby boy blanket and putting those up for sale. Also, I am debating on making some hair clips that I've recently fell in love with doing. 

I also got another notice of someone wanting to buy a quilt from me! It will be for her daughter's first birthday. I cannot tell you how excited I am and how honored I am that people actually want to buy my work! :)

I also just wanted to share something cute. My husband made me a hat the other night (no picture yet!) and it turned out great. He started and finished one last night for our daughter and I must say, she looks so stinking cute in it! This morning she found it and put it on all by herself and has just been wearing it all around! :) 

Great job, daddy!

(I also believe he will start selling them in my Etsy shop, once we get it up and running, probably by the end of the week. ;) )

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment