Friday, December 2, 2011

Yellow.

Although again it is HORRID picture quality, I SWEAR soon I will have a better computer that I can actually hook my camera to, I finished my baby girl quilt 100 percent. 
Now as I was quilting all of the layers together, I suddenly realized I had never really planned out a fabric to do for my binding and I was suddenly stuck in pickle.
Digging through my fabric stash I pulled out one of the only super solids that I have.. yellow.
I toyed with the idea and ultimately decided I would do it.
Now the quilt itself has pink and green but I thought that it would compliment it nice, maybe even make it pop.
My sister said no, my husband said yes.
And.. my gut said yes..
If it ended up being horrid I could always change it.. right?!

Well, I am very pleased with the results and I am so glad that I went with the yellow. :)
I started off not liking this quilt, quite honestly.
But now I kind of love it and I hope that some little girl will love it too!

'Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment