Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First Boy Quilt..

I have successfully completed my first little boy quilt. And I must say that I LOVE it..
As does my daughter.
I am almost tempted to make another just so that I can purchase this really really really cute robot fabric I saw at Fabric Depot last weekend.
Anyways here it is; COMPLETED and ready for a little boy's love:
(I even went out in the freezing cold with no shoes to take a picture so the colors would be more true to life! Haha)

And a closer up. Bugs on the back! Woo who!
Love it!


Gotta run, and get some things done around the house while my little one is sleeping. :)
Oh, I love seeing her all cuddled up with quilts I have made for her. <3

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cute! And your little punkin is so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love it so much, and guess what?! It sold tonight! Woowho! But I am a bit sad! Hah! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete