Monday, October 24, 2011

The Motivation is Back!

Something finally clicked in my head and suddenly I just found myself cutting fabric for my Husband's quilt that he has been asking and asking and asking for. Well, after all the pieces have finally been cut out, the process was put on hold because I need to get MORE fabric, a solid brown. I know that doesn't sound great, but believe me, it will be. :) 

Anyways, I needed SOMETHING to do and so I just got to thinking and wanting to try something that wasn't just squares or rectangles. So I found a great tutorial on how to make stars and turns out, it was pretty simple! :)
Here is the block I created:
To be honest, it turned out a lot better than I expected. Currently my sister thinks that this is going to be made into a quilt for her.. delusional? Maybe.. maybe not. We will see how it all pans out. For now, I am excited that I learned how to do something new! :)


That's all for now! I will post when this quilt starts turning out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment