Thursday, October 20, 2011

Glum..

I find it quite sad that lately I have been a little down in the dumps for lots of reasons and many reasons that are unbeknownst to me at this time. (I have also doubled my shifts at work which mean that when I am home I want to spend as much time with my little girl as possible.) But because of all of this, I haven't been able to sew, I am stuck. I have plenty of supplies and I have all these ideas and possibilities running through my head constantly but then at the end of the day (or during nap time) I am unable to actually find the motivation to do anything. Ugh! I am sure that this has happened to most but I am just hoping that soon this will pass and I will be able to start on and finish the quilts that are rolling around in my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment