Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Love of Little Apples.

Since I first saw Little Apples by Aneela Hoey, I wanted it.
I wanted it bad.
However, I never purchased any.. I don't even know why.
(You should know though, that as soon as A Walk in the Woods came out, I had my little grubby hands all over that. And I can't wait to use it!)

Anywho, my sweet sister-in-law knew and saw me long for these fabrics.
And she began bringing me 'treats'.
She would bring me an eighth or a quarter.
And suddenly I had a little pile:

(Her excuse for bringing these to me, was to make a quilt for baby number 2, though I am not currently pregnant. Hah! Sneaky!)

Over the last month, I have been agonizing over designing the perfect pattern for these fabrics.
I love them so much and I just don't want to mess up the cuteness.

And last night, it hit me!
I finally thought of a pattern. 
I started cutting into it today, and can't wait to carry on with cutting tonight!!
I cannot wait to show everyone. But for now, it's a secret. 
(Just in case I change my mind.. hah!)

Ha! 
While I was trying to take a few pictures, I found my daughter in the living room like this.
(Strips of a quilt I am making for my sister.)
She keeps wearing them as scarves. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment