Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Success!

Of course the last 9 weeks have been hard on me as I have not been able to sew much. But every time I have a second, you can catch me sleeping sewing.
Today was no exception.
As soon as I put the little one down for her nap
I instantly got to work.
I used the material that I did since I have had it for a very long time
(one of the first fabrics I ever bought)
I figured it would be my tester..

But the little skirt that I made for my daughter was a really big success. 
It looks so super cute
And it fits just perfectly! (Now ain't that something!)





 I just love it!

Ps, I couldn't get any super good pictures as she was so into blowing the bubbles, and the bubbles were the only way I could get her to stand some what still. Hahah.
But trust me, it's darling. 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment