Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Skirt!

My sister wanted me to make a skirt for her, after she'd seen the one I made for my daughter.
I agreed and began looking around when I went to the fabric store.
I saw some fabric that I just totally loved and knew was her.
However, I didn't get any.
I visited Fabric Depot again and it was there, looking at me.
And I knew it was the one.

While the little miss was sleeping, I worked hard on getting this skirt done.
And finished before her birthday (which is tomorrow)
(My sister, not my daughter)

Anyhow, she loves it.
And I am jealous. ;)

Love, love, love.

I let her wear it to work today, even though her birthday isn't until tomorrow.
We had to do a flash photo shoot before she jetted off to work.
So I am not allowed to post any pictures that had her face until she approves that she looks okay. ;)
Hahah.


No comments:

Post a Comment