Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stash.

Recently it has come to my attention that my fabric stash has been growing..
and growing..
and growing..
I realized this as I am constantly trying to clean up all my new fabric off my work table so I am actually able to sew something and there is no space for it in my storage bucket as that is overflowing and the lid will not stay on.
(My daughter has a hay day with that though, she loves taking the fabric out and wearing them.. haha)
So today, I bought a new fabric bin and it was HUGE, but almost not big enough.
It is already over halfway full and I haven't even finished loading it up with everything that I've got!
Not to mention my scrap bin is also overflowing.. note to self, get a bigger bin for that too.

I think that I might have a problem.
An addiction to fabric if you will.
I think this is normal..
Right?!

Hahaha.
My other problem..
My daughter.
She is just too cute for words. 
Ha!


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment