Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.

They said in the weather forecast for this weekend that it was going to snow..
Well, you can never really believe what the weather people tell you, but it is still okay to get your hopes up.. Right?
I have to admit, with school going on, and for only the first week, I only dream of using my sewing machine. Oh, I miss her so much right now and I just think and think and think of what to do, but I am drowning in homework and no matter how much of a temptation she is.. I cannot let her lure me in.. 
For now..
We will see how long until I crumble and give in.
Ha!

Anyways, as I was originally saying about snow..
So this morning, my daughter and I woke up and looked outside to find that it has snowed but only a little and it was rapidly melting. I wanted her to be able to experience at least a LITTLE snow, so we hurried to get ready and I took her out. Despite the lack of snow, she still loved it..
(My cell phone camera wasn't able to pick up the small flurries.. haha!)

So in we went after her little hands got cold and her nose turned red and soon it was nap time.. Study time for me.. That ended with a quick look out the window. The Little Miss must have caught on, because on cue she woke up. When I got her out of the crib, she ran straight to the window.

(HUGE SNOW FLAKES FALLING!)
So in that instant we hurried AGAIN to get dressed because we were determined not to miss it this time. And The Little Miss had SO much fun. Especially for her first time in the snow!




:) My little snow bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment