Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2010 "Hope to Get Done" Checklist.

I have decided to make a list of things that I hope to get done this year, since I am never really able to stick to my resolutions past about a week- which I think it typical for most. ;)

So here is my 2010 Hope to Get Done Checklist:

1.) Complete the quilt that I have started for my Husband- though it doesn't seem difficult, he wants it BIG.. This alone intimidates me as I am pretty much used to sewing lap quilts that hang over the couch or little kid quilts for their cribs.
2.) Complete my sister Abbigail's quilt. I have started this last April around her birthday, and I got sidetracked with moving and other things and so it sat.. and has been sitting for almost a year now. It is so close to being done, so I just need to power through it and get it finished!
3.) Make a wallet! I found a great tutorial for a wallet, which I will link it back to here. I really want to give it a try. I already went and bought all of the materials that I would need so here goes nothing!
4.) Finish opening up my Etsy shop!
5.) Start and complete a whole new bed set with matching pillows for my daughter's room. 
6.) Make some quilted pictures for her walls.
7.) Try LOTS of new things.
8.) Make pillows for my living room.
9.) Figure out and finish the rest of my "old lady quilt".
10.) Learn how to stipple! I bought a new walking foot but am SO intimidated to give it a try. I absolutely LOVE the way that it looks and am determined to get it down!
And most of all: Relax, have fun and believe in myself!
:)

I also am going back to school full time. I start on Monday and am extremely excited. My goal with that is to learn a lot, stay focus and succeed! 

Well, that is all! I know my list is short but with school, work, and a 1 year old to take care of, quilting time is very limited! I am determined and hope to be able to cross it all of the list!
From Sept. 2010- December 2010 I finished 7 quilts and 3 quilt tops. And lots of little mini extra projects. I would say that was a major score! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment