Monday, July 16, 2012

Sweet Baby.

I have been lazy.
Oh, so lazy when it comes to my sewing machine.
But I have gotten the pieces cut out for a little boy quilt I am making. 

Which reminds me..
I found out the the baby I am currently growing in my belly..
Is a boy! 
My husband is SO excited.
I still can't believe I am going to have another baby.
Ha.

That being said, today while my little one was napping, I decided I needed to get crackin' on a baby doll quilt for her.
The reason for this being I find it so sweet, but so sad that she drags her big quilts around from off of her bed and drowns her dolls, little ponies and Barbies in them.

All of the pieces were taken out of my scrap bin. 
This is what I came up with:

Front:
(Laughing at the random brown fabric. Hah!)


Back:


The colors are a lot brighter in person.
I am just too lazy to go outside and take a good picture.

I quilted it with wavy lines which I've recently fallen in love with. 
:)


Perfect!
Now baby doll can nap comfortably.


My daughter loved it right away.
She was anxiously waiting for me to finish it while she ate her lunch.


It's made literally like I would a bigger quilt.
A layer of Warm and Natural in the middle.
Quilted.
Bound. 
:)

Productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment