Monday, June 25, 2012

Favorite Color Combo.

There is just something about gray and yellow that I love.
It somehow just goes together so incredibly well. 

I had purchased a jelly roll of this fabric from JoAnn's as well as a charm pack.
And a yard of the gray fabric, which was my favorite. 

At first I had in my mind that I was going to make a quilt for me. 
One of my very own, but that has changed and this will probably end up being a child's quilt.
(Possibly to be kept for my new little one. ;) )

Please forgive the cell phone pictures that will follow. Ha.
Way too lazy at the moment.
 
I cut the jelly roll into 320 blocks.
Each 2.5 inches square.

I had an idea in mind for what I was going to do.
But as soon as I cut them.. a thousand (okay three) other ideas flooded my brain.

They all start with the same layout, so for that I am lucky.

I need to get to sewing.
I can't see what ends up actually happening. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment