Monday, September 12, 2011

My First Post!

So I have officially decided to start blogging so I can post some of my quilt processes, final quilts, and other craft ideas that I have. :) And also just to share some thoughts. I have decided to name my blog "My Beautiful Day", because my daughter, Emelia is my beautiful Day. She is almost a year now (in 6 days to be exact)! The last year has just flown by and I really cannot imagine my life without her in it. She is the smartest, most funny most sweet little girl I have ever met and I am so proud to be her mama. :)

My Beautiful Day
Emelia.

Anyways, that's it for my first post. I will get better at this and I will also upload to share the quilts I have made and the one that I am currently working on. Keep a lookout. ;) 

3 comments:

  1. I like it;) I am excited to see your quilts in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too! :) Can't wait to hear all the good things you have to say! AND can't wait to see all the awesome quilts, someday you and Erica are going to help me make one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I didn't think people would really look at it. But it was worth a shot. :) And I can't wait to post the quilt that I made Emelia for her birthday but it's top secret till then. :) I will also post the quilt that I made for Emelia when she was a few weeks old. :D Woo who! And I just started a new project today. busy busy busy!

    ReplyDelete