Monday, September 10, 2012

Mission Accomplished..

Now don't go thinking that I dropped off the face of the planet!

I've been gathering fabric around here, not to mention creating numerous amounts of WIPs.
(I need to start cracking down on those before I start anything else- ha!)


I got an offer last month to work on a project.
I can't say too much about it now besides the fact that I was very nervous as it was the biggest quilt I have ever made in my entire life.

I was scared that it would turn out like poo.

I worked every single night, well into the morning and yesterday I finished the quilt!
And took a few pictures-- before the hubby got grumpy.
And then delivered it.
2 weeks early!

I was feeling very proud of myself.

I can't share any pictures just yet- but promise I will soon.
Damn anxiety. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment