Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Car Accident

So yesterday was the scariest day of my life. 
This guy came flying through a 2 way stop/ 2 way yield intersection.
He didn't yield and as we were halfway through the intersection he smashed into us at 55/60 miles an hour.


We all are in a lot of pain and bruised up.
But I am so thankful for the lives of myself, my husband and my daughter.

Seriously. 

 In the moment of the crash, I thought I was dying.
I didn't think that I was going to live through it. 
A car accident is one of my biggest fears and here it has happened.

Counting our blessings and hoping that we all recover quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so glad you are all okay! Your car looks terrible. I was in the same exact accident right before Christmas but I was alone in my car, thankfully. I hope you all recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete