Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FINALLY!

It feels so good to finally get back to my sewing machine. 
We were missing each other.
So while, my brother was here on his break, he asked me if I would make a quilt for him.
I have made him a big part of the process, as to picking out the design and colors he wanted.
(He's very particular about what he wants and I wanted him to love it!)
Anywho, I started on his quilt the other night after the little one went to bed.
As the hours passed I was just hauling ass. 
And it's completed. (Well, the top!)
 Ta-da! 
Here it is. 
I actually kind of like it, even though it is not a print- or lack there of that I would normally choose.
I am debating on putting a border on it. 
But I just need to sandwich the layers and then off to Hawaii it goes!
:D

Other than that, I've just been hanging out with the prettiest girl I know. ;)


 And I just have to share because it's so damn cute:
My daughter (age 1) was drawing and kept insisting that this was a picture of my Husband and I. 
:)
I love her. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment